segunda-feira, 6 de junho de 2011

Shadow of the Day - Linkin Park

Why all this hypocrisy??
Did you forget all the happy days that we were together and we were all friends?? That was a lie?
So I can hold this anymore....If you wanna ruin someone's life, so try to do it to me...
Let me alone and still gossiping about me if you want, foll...
I am tired of all this...and this has to stop right now...
Why you are acting like this??Don't you see that you are destroying yourself...?
So If you wanna be far away from me and don't have me as friend...Just keep doing this....
And you will be so far away from me and will not come around again...
Don't worry, I will be a thousand miles away from you, ok??
So fix your life, your mistakes...
Just think about that...

"I close both locks below the window.
I close both blinds and turn away.
Sometimes solutions aren't so simple.
Sometimes goodbye's the only way.

And the sun will set for you,
The sun will set for you.
And the shadow of the day,
Will embrace the world in grey,
And the sun will set for you.

In cards and flowers on your window,
Your friends all plead for you to stay.
Sometimes beginnings aren't so simple.
Sometimes goodbye's the only way.

And the sun will set for you,
The sun will set for you.
And the shadow of the day,
Will embrace the world in grey,
And the sun will set for you.


And the shadow of the day,
Will embrace the world in grey,
And the sun will set for you.


And the shadow of the day,
Will embrace the world in grey,
And the sun will set for you..."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário